Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thoughts of Cyclocross Make Me Happy...and tired

This just in...I'm tired. I haven't been in bed before 11 pm once in the last two weeks. Additionally I haven't touched my bike since I parked it in the basement after the last 'cross race two weeks ago. I'm looking forward to the race on Saturday, but I know I'm going to hate myself somewhere around lap 3, when my legs decide they're done and the pain in my back decides it's time to crank it up to 11. I'm determined to hit the sack early, after I enjoy The Office tonight. Hopefully a decent night's sleep tonight and tomorrow will help the situation.

The weather is supposed to be cold, with some possible snow. We'll see. I'd love some mud, which the 'cross races have been fairly devoid of so far this year. Even still, thinking about racing makes me tired. Team Clammy Chamois needs to make it's presence known with some decent results from the middle and bottom of the team so I'm going to pull out all the stops and go for a top 30 placing.

No comments:

Post a Comment